Berry Walnut Kefir Parfait
- 2 cups milk kefir
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 cup fresh or defrosted frozen berries
- 1/2 cup chopped, toasted walnuts
- 1 cup granola
- Layer 1/2 cup of kefir milk into the bottom each of 2 tall glasses. Divide equally the berries, granola and walnuts into the 2 glasses alternating with milk kefir until glasses are filled to the top.
- Serve immediately to keep granola and walnuts crunchy.
Banana Soy Kefir Parfait
- 12 vanilla wafers, divided
- 1 cup soy milk kefir
- 1 small banana, cut into 10 slices, divided
- Crush 10 wafers to form coarse crumbs; place ¼ of the crumbs in each of 2 parfait glasses.
- Top each with ¼ cup soy milk kefir and 3 slices of banana alternating with crumbs, banana and kefir until the glasses are filled.
- Top the parfait with uncrushed wafer before serving.