Spinach Mushroom Kefir Omelette
- 2 tbsp of milk kefir
- 1 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ cup of chopped mushroom (any mushroom you like)
- 3 pcs of egg, slightly beaten
- 1 tbsp chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- In a clean bowl, combine egg, kefir, salt and pepper.
- In a medium non-stick pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Stir in mushrooms and onions until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add spinach, cook for another 2-3 minutes. Turn the flame low.
- Pour in egg-kefir mixture. Swirl pan around to evenly distribute egg mixture.
- When the egg is starting to be cooked, add shredded cheese on top of the egg.
- Carefully loosen the edges of omelette from the pan. Slide the omelette out of the pan into the plate. Cut into half and serve.